Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £17.73Trending at £20.04
- £9.22Trending at £9.29
- £24.56Trending at £25.99
- £26.45Trending at £27.68
- £19.99Trending at £23.76
- £28.00Trending at £30.19
- £15.72Trending at £15.91
About this product
- DescriptionUnderstand CBT is the best-selling guide to this hugely successful method of therapy.
- Author BiographyChristine Wilding, Chartered MCIPD, MBACP (Accred), holds a Post-Graduate diploma in Cognitive Behavioural Therapy from the University of London and is a practising CBT therapist at the Cygnet Hospital, Sevenoaks, Kent, as well as in private and corporate practice. Christine is also a chartered human resource practitioner specialising in workplace stress management and inter-personal skills training.
- Author(s)Aileen Milne,Christine Wilding
- PublisherHodder & Stoughton General Division
- Date of Publication29/01/2010
- GenrePopular Psychology
- Series TitleTeach Yourself - General
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintTeach Yourself Books
- Out-of-print date26/11/2012
- Content Notecharts and diagrams
- Weight300 g
- Width132 mm
- Height197 mm
- Spine24 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.