All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionComplete Mathematics is a step-by-step introduction to essential mathematical concepts and techniques.
- Author BiographyTrevor Johnson and Hugh Neill are both very well established authors, A Level examiners and maths consultants. Trevor is the Chief Examiner for Edexcel's International GCSE and was joint editor and author of the recently published Edexcel GCSE Mathematics series.
- Author(s)Hugh Neill,Trevor Johnson
- PublisherHodder & Stoughton General Division
- Date of Publication25/06/2010
- GenreSelf Improvement: General
- Series TitleTeach Yourself Mathematics
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintTeach Yourself Books
- Out-of-print date18/06/2013
- Content Noteapprox 100 b/w line drawings
- Weight332 g
- Width130 mm
- Height198 mm
- Spine27 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £3.69Trending at £3.80
- £12.88Trending at £16.19
- £14.56Trending at £16.20
- £9.97Trending at £10.37
- £8.24Trending at £11.94
- £61.04Trending at £83.99
- £8.95Trending at £15.99
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.