All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAims to offer you the opportunity to improve your command of French by focusing on one aspect of language learning that invariably causes difficulty - verbs and the way they behave. This work contains: coverage of the main tenses for 200 frequently used French verbs; examples of the verbs in everyday use; a French-English verb list; and more.
- Author BiographyMarie-Therese Weston, the author, is a native speaker of French. Paul Coggle, the Series Editor, is also Series Editor of Teach Yourself French, German, Spanish and Italian and co-author of Teach Yourself German.
- Author(s)Marie Therese Weston
- PublisherHodder & Stoughton General Division
- Date of Publication01/01/2003
- Language(s)English & French
- GenreLanguage Learning: Self Study
- Series TitleTeach Yourself Languages
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintTeach Yourself Books
- Out-of-print date26/05/2010
- Content Noteno
- Weight222 g
- Width130 mm
- Height198 mm
- Spine16 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
Best-selling in Language Courses
Save on Language Courses
- £34.89Trending at £39.76
- £29.99Trending at £49.72
- £11.53Trending at £11.80
- £39.56Trending at £40.84
- £17.41Trending at £20.96
- £6.38Trending at £8.99
- £11.24Trending at £11.46
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.