All listings for this product
Best-selling in Language Courses
Save on Language Courses
- £51.31Trending at £65.48
- £15.79Trending at £25.25
- £18.30Trending at £19.71
- £11.94Trending at £12.07
- £19.98Trending at £20.23
- £17.30Trending at £22.93
- £16.99Trending at £17.85
About this product
- DescriptionPart of the Teach Yourself series, this book guides you through the basics of the language and provides you with the tools you need to speak and write confidently. It also offers opportunities to practise and consolidate your language skills as well as giving you an insight into French culture.
- Author BiographyGaelle Graham was born in France. She studied at la Sorbonne where she obtained a licence-es-lettres and has an MA in Linguistics from the University of Kent at Canterbury. She taught French in comprehensive schools in the London area for 25 years. She now works full time for the National Union of Teachers.
- Author(s)Gaelle Graham
- PublisherHodder & Stoughton General Division
- Date of Publication31/08/2007
- GenreLanguage Learning: Self Study
- Series TitleTeach Yourself Complete Courses
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintTeach Yourself Books
- Out-of-print date09/02/2010
- Content Note40
- Weight332 g
- Width130 mm
- Height199 mm
- Spine28 mm
- Edition Statement5th Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.