All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAre you new to Neuro Linguistic Programming? This work gives you an understanding of Neuro Linguistic Programming - the study of subjective experience - and helps you to put the ideas and techniques into practice in your personal and professional life, both in your behaviour and in your important relationships.
- Author BiographySteve Bavister is an experienced NLP coach, therapist, trainer, author and editor of RAPPORT - the magazine of the Association for Neuro-Linguistic Programming (ANLP). He has an honours degree in psychology. Amanda Vickers is a training consultant and executive coach. She is also an author and a Master Practitioner of NLP.
- Author(s)Amanda Vickers,Steve Bavister
- PublisherHodder & Stoughton General Division
- Date of Publication30/04/2004
- GenrePopular Psychology
- Series TitleTeach Yourself Business Skills
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintTeach Yourself Books
- Out-of-print date29/05/2008
- Content Notediagrams, glossary
- Weight220 g
- Width128 mm
- Height198 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
Best-selling in Psychology & Help
Save on Psychology & Help
- £4.18Trending at £4.48
- £10.61Trending at £11.09
- £5.27Trending at £5.91
- £6.59Trending at £7.99
- £7.96Trending at £8.16
- £33.52Trending at £41.98
- £7.58Trending at £9.99
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.