All listings for this product
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £19.59Trending at £26.39
- £9.44Trending at £12.99
- £9.60Trending at £11.19
- £4.79Trending at £5.19
- £15.55Trending at £19.06
- £13.65Trending at £14.14
- £10.95Trending at £15.72
About this product
- DescriptionIf you are looking for an introduction to the increasingly essential skill of project management then look no further than this book - the perfect guide to planning and organsing projects from start to finish, including creating an effective team and solving problems.
- Author BiographyPhil Baguley (B.Sc., Dip.Chem.Eng, MBA.) learnt about project management in a career that included senior line management roles in several multi-national corporations and consultancy in the UK and mainland Europe. He has also lectured on a number of management topics at the Anglia Business School. His writing has included articles for the technical press and many books.
- Author(s)Phil Baguley
- PublisherHodder & Stoughton General Division
- Date of Publication28/03/2008
- GenreManagement & Business: General
- Series TitleTeach Yourself Business Skills
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- First Published2008
- ImprintTeach Yourself Books
- Out-of-print date09/02/2010
- Content Note20 b/w line drawings
- Weight220 g
- Width129 mm
- Height199 mm
- Spine16 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
- Edition Statement3rd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.