All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIntended for those running an established small business. With case studies and interviews, this book offers you advice in three sections: Diagnosis - the twelve reasons that small business fail; Solutions - the twelve tactics for success; and, Moving on - taking your business to the next stage.
- Author BiographyAnna Hipkiss is a business consultant and author, with experience in a wide variety of industries.
- Author(s)Anna Hipkiss
- PublisherHodder & Stoughton General Division
- Date of Publication30/12/2005
- GenreManagement & Business: General
- Series TitleTeach Yourself Business Skills
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintTeach Yourself Books
- Out-of-print date09/02/2010
- Content NoteDiagrams
- Weight257 g
- Width131 mm
- Height199 mm
- Spine19 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
Explore Buying Guides
Best-selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £19.99Trending at £28.01
- £40.00Trending at £48.42
- £15.44Trending at £19.99
- £13.64Trending at £15.96
- £21.63Trending at £22.77
- £9.78Trending at £11.00
- £13.52Trending at £20.00
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.