Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.58Trending at £4.82
- £30.47Trending at £50.51
- £4.44Trending at £7.98
- £14.32Trending at £19.99
- £7.25Trending at £10.86
- £5.09Trending at £5.55
- £7.81Trending at £10.49
About this product
- DescriptionThis fun and easy guide will make learning fast and efficient for those beginning photographers, designers, and hobbyists who are visual learners. Includes an in-depth introduction to Adobe Photoshop, the world-standard image-editing solution for print and the Web.
- Author BiographyMike Wooldridge is a technology writer, Web developer, and graduate student at UC Berkeley. This is his fourteenth book in the Visual series. Linda Wooldridge is a former senior editor at Macworld. This is her first book.
- Author(s)Linda Wooldridge,Mike Wooldridge
- PublisherJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Date of Publication24/06/2005
- GenreComputing: Consumer Books ('Technical Trade')
- Series TitleTeach Yourself Visually S.
- Place of PublicationFoster City
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHungry Minds Inc,U.S.
- Out-of-print date05/04/2013
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight878 g
- Width204 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Edition Statement2nd ed.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.