Consider these sponsored items
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAre you a visual learner who wants to spend more time working on your presentations than trying to figure out how to create them? This book helps you in creating presentations with PowerPoint. It features visual tutorials and step-by-step instructions that helps you understand all of PowerPoint's capabilities from the basic to the most advanced.
- Author BiographyWilliam (Bill) Wood is a consultant who teaches and writes programs in the Microsoft Office Suite and VBA programming. As a part time writer, he has written several self-published classroom workbooks about Microsoft Access and Excel. He has a formal education as a Biomedical Engineer, in which he worked for many years, and is currently attending graduate classes at Milwaukee School of Engineering in the field of Medical Informatics. Bill also works as a volunteer member of the National Ski Patrol.
- Author(s)Barbara Boyd,Ray Anthony,William Wood
- PublisherJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Date of Publication09/10/2015
- GenreSoftware Packages
- Series TitleTeach Yourself VISUALLY (Tech)
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Weight1 g
- Width188 mm
- Height232 mm
- Spine16 mm
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £17.00Trending at £22.56
- £20.95Trending at £21.65
- £22.95Trending at £23.26
- £23.72Trending at £26.09
- £40.35Trending at £40.79
- £42.67Trending at £47.49
- £20.65Trending at £21.48
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.