All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis visual guide provides step-by-step screen shots and over 500 concise, jargon-free instructions on how to use Windows 98. Bite-sized explanations trace Windows 98 tasks from start to finish, building the user's expertise quickly.
- Author(s)Ruth Maran
- PublisherJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Date of Publication01/01/1998
- GenreComputing: General
- Place of PublicationFoster City
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHungry Minds Inc,U.S.
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight879 g
- Width204 mm
- Height229 mm
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £9.06Trending at £9.18
- £26.45Trending at £27.78
- £7.44Trending at £8.98
- £10.89Trending at £12.29
- £18.09Trending at £19.22
- £15.21Trending at £18.62
- £10.46Trending at £14.11
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.