All listings for this product
Best-selling in Biographies & True Stories
Save on Biographies & True Stories
- £12.64Trending at £15.23
- £4.50Trending at £4.74
- £4.68Trending at £4.78
- £10.12Trending at £12.98
- £4.39Trending at £5.96
- £8.54Trending at £9.93
- £18.79Trending at £24.88
About this product
- DescriptionDesigned to help you reap the benefits of yoga for practical and emotional wellbeing, this work outlines the basic/key exercises (asanas) you need, in addition to giving you information on how, where and when to practice them. It also includes insights into the philosophical background of yoga, and helpful tips on diet and lifestyle.
- Author BiographySwami Saradananda has been teaching yoga and offering spiritual/physical leadership for many years, and has run workshops, courses and tours worldwide. She is also a former editor of Yoga Life and an author with wide experience of writing for the general market.
- Author(s)Swami Saradananda
- PublisherHodder & Stoughton General Division
- Date of Publication28/12/2007
- GenreFitness & Diet
- Series TitleTeach Yourself - General
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintTeach Yourself Books
- Out-of-print date06/01/2010
- Content Note100 b-and-w drawings
- Weight176 g
- Width130 mm
- Height199 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
- Edition Statement5th Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.