Consider these sponsored items
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionTeach For America has transformed from an organization based on a perceived need to ameliorate a national teacher shortage to an organization that seeks to systematically replace traditional fully-certified teachers. This book provides alumni of Teach For America with the opportunity to share their insight on the organization.
- Author BiographyT. Jameson Brewer is an advanced PhD student of educational policy studies at the University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign. He earned a M.S. in social foundations of education from Georgia State University and a B.S.Ed. in secondary education from Valdosta State University. His research focuses on the impact(s) of privatization/marketization of public schools by way of charters, vouchers, and Teach For America. Kathleen deMarrais is Professor of Qualitative Research Methodologies in the Department of Lifelong Education, Administration, and Policy at the University of Georgia. Her current research tracks the network of philanthropic funding for educational non-profits and its impact on educational policy in the U.S.
- PublisherPeter Lang Publishing Inc
- Date of Publication28/06/2015
- GenreEducation & Teaching
- Series TitleBlack Studies and Critical Thinking
- Series Part/Volume Number9
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- First Published2015
- ImprintPeter Lang Publishing Inc
- Weight330 g
- Edited byKathleen B. DeMarrais,T. Jameson Brewer
- Edition StatementNew edition
Best-selling in Society & Education
Save on Society & Education
- £14.31Trending at £16.10
- £21.70Trending at £22.06
- £22.55Trending at £23.38
- £27.19Trending at £29.68
- £21.52Trending at £22.49
- £19.77Trending at £21.59
- £22.69Trending at £24.29
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.