Best-selling in Short Stories & Anthologies
Save on Short Stories & Anthologies
- £6.39Trending at £8.93
- £5.00Trending at £6.01
- £11.12Trending at £11.62
- £7.03Trending at £8.05
- £9.00Trending at £11.06
- £1.83Trending at £3.48
- £12.97Trending at £14.25
About this product
- DescriptionContains 12 stories linked thematically to the subject of incarceration; their range extending beyond a prison's barbed wire and iron bars. This book features stories that are distinguished by the colloquial voices of California's prison inmates, who, despite their physical and cultural isolation, confront dilemmas with which we can all identify.
- Author BiographyPeter Nathaniel Malae's fiction, poetry, and essays have appeared in Cimarron Review, Missouri Review, ZYZZYVA, and a host of other magazines and journals across the nation. His work has been selected for distinguished recognition in the Best American Essays and Best American Mysteries series. He is currently at work on his first novel.
- Author(s)Peter Nathaniel Malae
- PublisherOhio University Press
- Date of Publication01/03/2007
- GenreShort Stories & Fiction Anthologies
- Place of PublicationOhio
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSwallow Press
- Width134 mm
- Height210 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.