All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.37Trending at £4.51
- £9.51Trending at £9.95
- £2.70Trending at £4.00
- £8.89Trending at £10.49
- £6.35Trending at £7.34
- £9.81Trending at £12.48
- £7.48Trending at £8.16
About this product
- DescriptionTeacher Collaboration for Professional Learning contains the essential information, tools, and examples teachers and school leaders need to create, manage, and sustain successful collaborative groups.
- Author BiographyCynthia A. Lassonde, Ph.D., a former elementary teacher, is associate professor of Elementary Education and Reading at the State University of New York (SUNY) College at Oneonta. Susan E. Israel, Ph.D., is an independent researcher, writer, and literacy consultant. Lassonde and Israel have written many books and articles on teacher research, teaching and learning, and literacy.
- Author(s)Cynthia A. Lassonde,Susan E. Israel
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication12/01/2010
- GenreAdult & Further Education
- Place of PublicationChichester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintJossey Bass Wiley
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight596 g
- Width217 mm
- Height278 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Foreword byJanice F. Almasi
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.