CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £23.98Trending at £25.01
- £26.30Trending at £27.02
- £17.46Trending at £17.95
- £20.30Trending at £26.99
- £16.38Trending at £16.87
- £25.36Trending at £30.41
- £20.87Trending at £21.21
About this product
- DescriptionTen concerned teachers share their perspectives on tested ways of commenting on student papers, examining prevailing conventions, and teasing out fresh ways for teachers to stimulate students' efforts to gain a true writing voice.
- Author BiographyODE OGEDE is Professor of English, North Carolina Central University.
- Author(s)Ode Ogede
- Date of Publication30/09/2002
- GenreLanguage Learning (other than ELT)
- Place of PublicationWestport
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintGreenwood Press
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight382 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine12 mm
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.