All listings for this product
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £17.73Trending at £20.04
- £9.24Trending at £10.95
- £24.56Trending at £25.99
- £26.45Trending at £27.79
- £19.99Trending at £23.76
- £29.50Trending at £30.44
- £18.40Trending at £19.90
About this product
- DescriptionTeacher education in times of change offers a critical examination of teacher education policy in the UK and Ireland over the past three decades. Written by a research group from five countries, it makes international comparisons, and covers broader developments in professional learning, to place these key issues and lessons in a wider context.
- Author BiographyGary Beauchamp is Professor of Education and Associate Dean (Research) in the School of Education at Cardiff Metropolitan University. Linda Clarke is a Professor of Education at Ulster University in Northern Ireland. Moira Hulme is Senior Lecturer in Educational Research at the Robert Owen Centre for Educational Change, University of Glasgow, UK. Martin Jephcote is Professor of Education, Director of Teaching and Learning, at the School of Social Sciences, Cardiff University. Aileen Kennedy is a Senior Lecturer, University of Strathclyde. Her research focuses on teacher professional learning and teacher education policy. Teresa O'Doherty is Dean of Education at Mary Immaculate College, Limerick and former Southern Chair of the Standing Conference of Teacher Educators, North and South (SCoTENS). Geraldine Magennis lectures in Education and Literacy in St Mary's University College, Belfast. Her interests include Early Years Education. Ian Menter is the former Professor of Teacher Education and Director of Professional Programmes at the University of Oxford and was also President of the British Educational Research Association from 2013-15. Professor Jean Murray is Research Leader in the Cass School, University of East London. Her research focuses on international teacher education. Trevor Mutton is an Associate Professor at the Department of Education, University of Oxford, and is currently PGCE Course Director. Gillian Peiser is a Senior Lecturer at Liverpool John Moores University. She teaches beginning and in-service teachers and supervises doctoral students.
- Author(s)Aileen Kennedy,Gary Beauchamp,Geraldine Magennis,Ian Menter,Jean Murray,Linda Clarke,Martin Jephcote,Moira Hulme,Teresa O'Doherty,Trevor Mutton
- PublisherPolicy Press
- Date of Publication01/12/2015
- GenreEducation & Teaching
- Place of PublicationBristol
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPolicy Press
- Out-of-print date23/06/2016
- Content Note12 black & white tables
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.