All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £24.44Trending at £26.14
- £23.12Trending at £34.97
- £10.01Trending at £10.71
- £24.23Trending at £25.35
- £17.16Trending at £22.75
- £21.65Trending at £24.16
- £4.99Trending at £6.17
About this product
- DescriptionThis revised edition of provides an overview of the scholarship being done in the field and a framework for questions and discussions regarding the sustainability of teacher leadership efforts. In this edition, each of the five sections is accompanied by an introduction and reflection questions on the various issues related to teachers acting as leaders in classrooms, schools and communities.
- Author BiographyEleanor Blair (PhD, University of Tennessee, Knoxville) is Associate Professor at Western Carolina University (WCU). She teaches foundations of education courses in curriculum, teacher leadership and history/philosophy of education at WCU and in Jamaica through the WCU-Jamaica program. Recent publications include The Social Foundations Reader: Critical Essays on Teaching, Learning and Leading in the 21st Century (co-edited with Yolanda Medina) and Foundations of Education: Teachers, Teaching and Teacher Leadership in Diverse 21st Century Schools (forthcoming in 2016).
- PublisherPeter Lang Publishing Inc
- Date of Publication30/03/2016
- GenreSociology & Anthropology: Professional
- Series TitleCounterpoints
- Series Part/Volume Number408
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- First Published2011
- ImprintPeter Lang Publishing Inc
- Weight490 g
- Width180 mm
- Height255 mm
- Edited byEleanor Blair
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.