All listings for this product
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £17.00Trending at £20.79
- £17.50Trending at £29.37
- £33.77Trending at £39.99
- £16.56Trending at £17.70
- £15.20Trending at £16.61
- £71.47Trending at £106.96
- £111.91Trending at £139.99
About this product
- DescriptionProvides a definitive overview of the scholarship and writing being done in the field of teacher leadership. This book introduces the reader to the scholarship of over 35 authors, and thus, becomes an essential tool needed to guide any meaningful discussion of the changing roles and responsibilities of teachers.
- Author BiographyEleanor Blair Hilty is Associate Professor at Western Carolina University, Cullowhee, North Carolina. She has a PhD from the University of Tennessee, Knoxville, and teaches graduate foundations of education courses to students in both the United States and Jamaica. Her research and writing focus on the many different dimensions of teachers' work. She currently resides in Cashiers, North Carolina.
- PublisherPeter Lang Publishing Inc
- Date of Publication30/04/2011
- GenreSociology & Anthropology: Professional
- Series TitleCounterpoints
- Series Part/Volume Number408
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- First Published2011
- ImprintPeter Lang Publishing Inc
- Weight750 g
- Width160 mm
- Height230 mm
- Edited byEleanor Blair Hilty
- Edition StatementNew edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.