All listings for this product
Best-selling in Society & Education
Save on Society & Education
- £14.31Trending at £15.68
- £28.65Trending at £29.99
- £26.11Trending at £28.79
- £25.68Trending at £27.85
- £7.94Trending at £10.99
- £23.71Trending at £26.09
- £22.69Trending at £24.25
About this product
- DescriptionThis volume addresses the important problem of understanding good university teaching, and focuses on the thinking, beliefs, and knowledge, which accompany teachers' actions.
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication30/11/2001
- GenreEducation & Teaching
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content NoteVII, 367 p.
- Weight1570 g
- Width170 mm
- Height244 mm
- Edited byJeffrey Goodyear,Nira Hativa
- Edition Statement2002 ed.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.