Best-selling in Society & Education
Save on Society & Education
- £21.37Trending at £22.62
- £27.52Trending at £27.96
- £26.61Trending at £27.96
- £25.66Trending at £27.89
- £23.42Trending at £30.00
- £19.28Trending at £20.74
- £17.29Trending at £22.25
About this product
- DescriptionLooks at the knowledge teachers have and use, how context influences teachers' work, and the role of reflection and collaboration in teachers' learning. This book is designed for all those involved in the science teaching enterprise.
- Author(s)John Wallace,William Louden
- PublisherKluwer Academic Publishers
- Date of Publication01/04/2000
- GenreEducation & Teaching
- Series TitleContemporary Trends and Issues in Science Education
- Series Part/Volume Number7
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintKluwer Academic Publishers
- Content Notebiography
- Weight650 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition Statement2000 ed.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.