All listings for this product
Best-selling in History & Military
Save on History & Military
- £19.32Trending at £27.57
- £7.75Trending at £8.29
- £9.50Trending at £10.77
- £13.28Trending at £14.46
- £8.62Trending at £16.99
- £13.91Trending at £19.02
- £19.20Trending at £30.16
About this product
- DescriptionThe book shows how teachers struggled to liberate their country's education system from the legacy of dictatorship, combining a general evaluation of the phenomenon with intimate glances at the people who drove it forward. By vindicating the importance of democratic professionals it illuminates the Spanish transition to democracy from a new angle.
- Author BiographyTamar Groves is a Researcher at the Institute of Science and Technology Studies, Salamanca University, Spain. She obtained her PhD in 2010 from Tel Aviv University and the UNED, Madrid, Spain.
- Author(s)Tamar Groves
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication30/01/2014
- GenreHistory: Specific Subjects
- Series TitlePalgrave Studies in the History of Social Movements
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content NoteXIII, 267 p.
- Weight485 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.