All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.58Trending at £4.82
- £4.44Trending at £7.97
- £14.32Trending at £19.97
- £6.79Trending at £10.85
- £5.09Trending at £5.54
- £19.03Trending at £19.62
- £7.00Trending at £8.97
About this product
- DescriptionProvides - teachers, social workers, school psychologists and other professionals who work with children - guidance to selecting and using children's books to teach about disabilities. This book helps: select appropriate children's literature that includes characters with disabilities; and, use children's books to teach awareness and knowledge.
- Author BiographyMary Anne Prater is Professor and Chairperson, Department of Counseling Psychology and Special Education, School of Education, Brigham Young University. She has written widely in journals and has 2 books published on this and related topics. Tina Taylor Dyches is Associate Professor Department of Counseling Psychology and Special Education Brigham Young University. Dr. Taylor has also published widely on this topic.
- Author(s)Mary Anne Prater,Tina Taylor Dyches
- Date of Publication01/02/2008
- GenreEducation & Teaching
- Series TitleThrough Children's Literature
- Place of PublicationEnglewood
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintLibraries Unlimited Inc
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Width216 mm
- Height279 mm
- Edition StatementAnnotated edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.