Best-selling in Society & Education
Save on Society & Education
- £14.31Trending at £15.68
- £28.65Trending at £29.99
- £26.11Trending at £28.79
- £25.68Trending at £27.85
- £7.94Trending at £10.99
- £23.71Trending at £26.09
- £22.69Trending at £24.29
About this product
- DescriptionThis book explores ways of developing continuity in children's learning from 3-7. It describes three case studies in which tutors on ITT courses work with early years practitioners in a variety of schools, each linked to a pre-school setting.
- Author BiographyHilary Cooper is Reader in Education at St. Martin's University College, Ambleside where Chris Sixsmith is an Early Years specialist and the Programme Leader of the BA QTS course; all contributors are also based at this institution.
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication24/10/2002
- GenreEducation & Teaching
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintRoutledge Falmer
- Content Note16 black & white tables
- Weight453 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Edited byChris Sixsmith,Hilary Cooper
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.