All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.83Trending at £6.10
- £6.82Trending at £9.98
- £23.12Trending at £34.98
- £14.94Trending at £18.98
- £10.01Trending at £10.66
- £24.21Trending at £25.19
- £25.99Trending at £28.49
About this product
- DescriptionThis is one of the few books to effectively blend together research, theory and practical pedagogy and link this directly with the context of teaching English to adults. There are reflective tasks throughout, which encourage you to develop and apply your theoretical knowledge to your own experiences.
- Author BiographyAnne Paton has run in-service and pre-service courses for ESOL teachers and has also worked as ESOL co-ordinator on the PGCE/Cert Ed in Adult Literacy/ESOL at the Institute of Education, University of London, UK. Meryl Wilkins has worked as a teacher trainer at Westminster Kingsway College and more recently as a Professional Development Worker at LLU+ at London South Bank University, UK.
- Author(s)Anne Paton,Meryl Wilkins
- PublisherOpen University Press
- Date of Publication01/10/2009
- GenreELT Course Materials
- Series TitleUK Higher Education OUP Humanities & Social Sciences Education OUP
- Place of PublicationMilton Keynes
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintOpen University Press
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight1 g
- Width67 mm
- Height94 mm
- Spine6 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.