All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis concise introduction to teaching arts subjects in primary schools supports trainee and newly-qualified teachers in their teaching of four core arts subjects: art and design, design and technology, music and physical education. It is written around the Professional Standards for QTS.
- Author BiographyStephanie Penny, Raywen Ford, Lawry Price and Susan Young all work at Roehampton University. Stephanie is Assistant Programme Convener for Year 1 on the Primary Education BA (Hons) course and Senior Lecturer in Design and Technology Education. Raywen is Deputy Principal of Froebel College and a Principal Lecturer in Art and Design Education. She is currently President of the National Society for Education in Art and Design. Lawry is Deputy Head of the School of Initial Teacher Education and Principal Lecturer in Physical Education. Susan is Senior Lecturer and Co-ordinator of Music Education and teaches on both undergraduate and postgraduate courses.
- Author(s)Ford,Lawry Price,Stephanie Penny,Susan Young
- PublisherSAGE Publications Ltd
- Date of Publication01/09/2002
- GenreEducation & Teaching
- Series TitleAchieving QTS Series
- Place of PublicationExeter
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintLearning Matters Ltd
- Out-of-print date23/09/2009
- Width171 mm
- Height246 mm
Most relevant reviews
- igalsfy7604 Dec, 2011by
Excellent information for subject knowledge
Excellent book, with lots of useful information for teachers and student teachers, this had lots of practical tips to ensure activities are suitable for children across the Key Stages
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £15.08Trending at £15.66
- £15.72Trending at £18.04
- £16.94Trending at £24.53
- £17.29Trending at £28.12
- £23.97Trending at £26.11
- £23.56Trending at £40.17
- £11.91Trending at £20.08
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.