Consider these sponsored items
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Society & Education
Save on Society & Education
- £11.60Trending at £11.93
- £9.28Trending at £17.49
- £25.40Trending at £26.98
- £26.50Trending at £28.78
- £25.05Trending at £27.59
- £15.70Trending at £19.99
- £22.37Trending at £25.53
About this product
- DescriptionWhen given the chance, young people with Asperger's can be the charismatic actors that have ever hit the stage. This title provides the theories and activities which you need to set up acting classes that double as social skills groups for individuals with Asperger's or high-functioning autism.
- Author BiographyAmelia Davies received her Bachelor's of Fine Arts from Boston Conservatory, and her Master's of Fine Arts in acting from Brandeis University. She then made her living for many years as an actress, director, and producer, including a national tour with the Missoula Children's Theatre. Drawing both on her background in theatre and on her experience working with adults and children with autism, Amelia has developed a fun, easy-to-follow, step-by-step drama curriculum specifically for parents and professionals without backgrounds in acting.
- Author(s)Amelia Davies
- PublisherFuture Horizons Incorporated
- Date of Publication15/01/2004
- GenreEducation & Teaching
- Place of PublicationArlington
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintFuture Horizons Incorporated
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Foreword byJeanette Mcafee
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.