Save on Adult Learning & University
- £9.08Trending at £9.18
- £26.45Trending at £27.78
- £9.09Trending at £11.04
- £7.44Trending at £8.98
- £10.89Trending at £12.29
- £18.09Trending at £19.22
- £15.21Trending at £18.62
About this product
- DescriptionThis practical book is intended to support schools and LEAs in developing effective strategies in working with teaching assistants. Suggested approaches are supported with real examples from practice.
- Author BiographyMaggie Balshaw is an independent freelance consultant and researcher in staff development and school improvement. Peter Farrell is Professor of Special Needs and Educational Psychology at the University of Manchester.
- Author(s)Maggie Balshaw,Peter Farrell
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication26/07/2002
- GenreEducation & Teaching
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintDavid Fulton Publishers Ltd
- Weight340 g
- Width210 mm
- Height297 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.