All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis book provides detailed guidance on to how to address classroom behaviour through instructional teaching strategies.
- Author BiographyTerrance M. Scott is the Associate Dean for Research and is a Professor and Distinguished University Scholar in the College of Education and Human Development at the University of Louisville. He began his career as a counselor in residential treatment and has worked with students with challenging behaviors across a variety of settings. Having received his Ph.D. in Special Education at the University of Oregon, he has conducted over 1000 presentations and training activities throughout the U.S. and across the world, and has successfully competed for more than $12.5 million in external grant funding. In 2004 he received the Distinguished Early Career Award from the Research Division of the International Council for Exceptional Children and in 2012 he received the Outstanding National Leadership Award from the Council for Children with Behavior Disorders and was elected President of this organization in 2013. His research interests focus on school-wide prevention systems, the role of instructional variables in managing student behavior, functional behavior assessment/intervention, and scientific research in education. He lives in Louisville, KY with his wife of 30 years, Anne.
- Author(s)Terrance M. Scott
- PublisherSAGE Publications Inc
- Date of Publication27/06/2016
- GenreEducation & Teaching
- Place of PublicationThousand Oaks
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCorwin Press Inc
- Width215 mm
- Height279 mm
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.55Trending at £4.82
- £25.99Trending at £26.34
- £22.57Trending at £23.39
- £10.30Trending at £10.51
- £3.60Trending at £6.28
- £6.29Trending at £10.14
- £9.97Trending at £12.08
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.