Teaching Children 3-11: A Student's Guide by SAGE Publications Ltd (Hardback, 2011)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- £67.59Free P&P
- New condition
- Sold by wordery_specialist
- Est. delivery by 1 Nov
- £20.00+ £2.90 P&P
- Very Good condition
- Sold by emily019089
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £9.79Trending at £10.15
- £9.99Trending at £10.15
- £16.56Trending at £24.93
- £25.98Trending at £26.98
- £23.73Trending at £24.11
- £21.48Trending at £23.39
- £20.99Trending at £24.92
About this product
- DescriptionNow up-to-date with new chapters and masters-level content, this new edition offers an overview of modern teaching practice in an engaging and accessible manner.
- Author BiographyAnne D. Cockburn is a Professor Emeritus in Early Years Education at the University of East Anglia (UEA). She was educated in Edinburgh before reading Psychology at the University of St Andrews. Subsequently, she trained to be a primary teacher and taught in Scotland. In 1979, she became a Research Fellow at the University of Lancaster, working with Neville Bennett and Charles Desforges. Her PhD was completed in 1986 at the UEA. Following a period of working as a researcher, she took up her first lectureship at UEA in 1989. She became an Associate Fellow of the British Psychological Society in 1994. Initially Anne's teaching focused on pre-service teacher education (BA and PGCE), gradually extending to in-service courses (BPhil and MA) and research (PhD and EdD). Throughout, she continued with her own research, with many of the catalysts for her investigations stemming from the needs and interests of professional practitioners and those with whom they work. More recently, she also started working with MA counselling students. Anne has examined doctoral theses, undergraduate and postgraduate courses at universities across the United Kingdom, Australia and Norway. She was a member of the Economic and Social Research Council Board of Examiners for studentships (2002-2005).
- PublisherSAGE Publications Ltd
- Date of Publication11/11/2011
- GenreEducation & Teaching
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintSAGE Publications Ltd
- Width186 mm
- Height232 mm
- Edited byAnne D. Cockburn,Graham Handscomb
- Edition Statement3rd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.