All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA succinct, clear guide to working with pupils (birth to 25 years) with special educational needs and disabilities, providing suggested strategies and examples of lesson plans as well as detailed advice on sources of further information.
- Author BiographySarah Martin-Denham is a Senior Lecturer at the University of Sunderland. She has extensive knowledge of teaching in the North East of England in a variety of setting ranging from Early Years to Post 16, where she has developed a particular interest and expertise in special educational needs. Sarah currently teaches on the primary initial teacher training programmes and supports trainees whilst they are on placement in a range of mainstream and specialist contexts. She also leads and teaches on the MA Special Needs and Inclusive Education programme and the National Award for Special Educational Needs Co-ordinators.
- PublisherSAGE Publications Ltd
- Date of Publication19/03/2015
- GenreSocial Sciences: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintSAGE Publications Ltd
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight408 g
- Width170 mm
- Height242 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Edited bySarah Martin-Denham
Best-selling in Society & Education
Save on Society & Education
- £14.32Trending at £15.24
- £15.16Trending at £16.58
- £8.50Trending at £8.78
- £11.02Trending at £12.98
- £9.60Trending at £10.96
- £6.60Trending at £6.80
- £4.98Trending at £5.87
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.