All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWith reference to classroom practice, this work shows how to respond effectively to the needs of children with pragmatic disorders by making successful assessments, co-ordinating individual and group work with children and collaborating with other teachers, speech therapists and psychologists.
- Author BiographyGilbert MacKay is Research Co-ordinator for the Faculty of Education, University of Strathclyde, where he is also Reader in Special Education. Carolyn Anderson is a Lecturer and Clinical Tutor in the Speech and Language Therapy Department, University of Strathclyde.
- Author(s)Carolyn Anderson,Gilbert MacKay
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication02/06/2000
- GenreEducation & Teaching
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintDavid Fulton Publishers Ltd
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight249 g
- Width189 mm
- Height246 mm
- Spine7 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £9.25Trending at £10.96
- £26.45Trending at £27.73
- £11.12Trending at £13.99
- £7.44Trending at £8.96
- £10.89Trending at £12.26
- £18.09Trending at £19.16
- £15.21Trending at £18.62
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.