All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £17.81Trending at £17.91
- £9.88Trending at £11.89
- £16.29Trending at £18.84
- £4.00Trending at £4.64
- £4.51Trending at £4.91
- £10.15Trending at £13.48
- £4.36Trending at £4.71
About this product
- DescriptionDrawing on a series of classroom workshops and live interviews with the authors, this book examines five popular children's authors: Philip Pullman, J K Rowling, Michael Morpurgo, Anthony Browne, Jacqueline Wilson and the genre of comic books. Four genres are explored in detail: the picture book, written narrative, film narrative and comic books.
- Author BiographyDiane Duncan, formerly a primary headteacher and university lecturer is now an educational researcher, writer and consultant. She is also a visiting lecturer at the University of Hertfordshire.
- Author(s)Diane Duncan
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication18/08/2008
- GenreEducation & Teaching
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Note41 black & white line drawings
- Weight453 g
- Width189 mm
- Height246 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.