All listings for this product
About this product
- Author(s)Allen Webb,Jeff Share,Richard Beach
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication23/05/2017
- GenreEducation & Teaching
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Note1 black & white illustrations, 1 black & white tables, 1 black & white line drawings
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Table Of ContentsChapter 1: Why Teach about Climate Change In English Language Arts Chapter 2: Getting Started in Teaching about Climate Change Chapter 3: Creating Climate Change Curriculum Chapter 4: Literature and the Cli-Fi Imagination Chapter 5: Writing about Climate Change Chapter 6: Critical Media/Digital Analyses of Climate Change Chapter 7: Using Drama and Gaming To Address Climate Change Chapter 8: Interdisciplinary Teaching about Climate Change Chapter 9: Acting in the Present: Changing the Future
- Author BiographyRichard Beach is Professor Emeritus of English Education at the University of Minnesota, Twin Cities, USA. Jeff Share is Teacher Education Faculty Advisor, University of California Los Angeles, USA. Allen Webb is Professor of English Education and Postcolonial Studies at Western Michigan University, USA.
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £13.46Trending at £17.99
- £32.33Trending at £33.32
- £28.98Trending at £32.99
- £13.79Trending at £20.06
- £20.62Trending at £30.09
- £4.45Trending at £5.00
- £9.21Trending at £12.40
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.