Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £23.91Trending at £24.50
- £26.30Trending at £26.87
- £38.57Trending at £39.98
- £27.28Trending at £27.76
- £12.69Trending at £13.18
- £20.30Trending at £26.98
- £16.38Trending at £16.75
About this product
- DescriptionProvides an introduction to video production for teachers who are new to the area, and experienced practitioners who need to refresh their skills. This book includes: key terms in video production and principles; advice on pre-production, production and post-production; information on equipment to use in teaching video production; and more.
- Author BiographyM.L. White is currently working on a PhD looking at how young people use digital video in formal and informal education. She previously taught in secondary schools and has a range of experiences working with young people on digital video projects. Outside of formal education M.L. White has collaborated with a number of organisations working with inner city youth in both London and New York.
- Author(s)M.L. White
- PublisherBritish Film Institute
- Date of Publication06/02/2008
- GenreEducation & Teaching
- Series TitleTeaching Media at GCSE
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintBFI Publishing
- Content Notebiography
- Weight340 g
- Width186 mm
- Height245 mm
- Spine13 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.