CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £23.91Trending at £24.43
- £26.30Trending at £26.79
- £28.79Trending at £29.11
- £56.98Trending at £57.71
- £20.30Trending at £26.91
- £35.88Trending at £49.84
- £23.85Trending at £31.78
About this product
- Author(s)Vicky I. Zygouris-Coe
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication11/11/2014
- GenreEducation & Teaching
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Note97 black & white tables
- Weight929 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine33 mm
- Format DetailsUnsewn / adhesive bound
- Table Of ContentsIntroduction: The Importance of Literacy in the Secondary Grades and in the Disciplines. 1. Preparing for Today and Tomorrow. 2. Literacy as a Discipline-Specific Instruction. 3. Reading Complex Texts Beyond the Textbook. 4. Rigorous Instruction in the Disciplines. 5. Vocabulary Learning and Instruction in the Disciplines. 6. Questioning and Comprehension in the Disciplines. 7. Discipline-Specific Comprehension Instruction. 8. Disciplinary Literacy Learning Environments. 9. Writing in the Disciplines. 10. Assessing Student Learning in the Disciplines. 11. Teaching Discipline-Specific Literacies and Professional Development.
- Author BiographyVicky I. Zygouris-Coe is Professor of Reading Education and Program Coordinator for the Ph.D. in Reading Education Track of the College of Education & Human Performance, University of Central Florida, USA.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.