Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- £2.65+ £6.99 P&P
- Very Good condition
- Sold by big-bang-books
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis guide sets out the nature of English as a subject, how it is catered for in the early years and primary curricula and offers guidance and suggestions on good practice.
- Author BiographyJulia Myers is Senior Lecturer in Primary English at Sheffield Hallam University, UK. Cathy Burnett is Senior Lecturer in Primary English at Sheffield Hallam University, UK.
- Author(s)Cathy Burnett,Julia Myers
- PublisherBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Date of Publication25/03/2004
- GenreEducation & Teaching
- Series TitleReaching the Standard S.
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintContinuum International Publishing Group Ltd.
- Content Note1, black & white illustrations
- Weight467 g
- Width170 mm
- Height244 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £16.49Trending at £21.12
- £9.10Trending at £10.99
- £24.21Trending at £25.37
- £10.89Trending at £12.30
- £27.75Trending at £47.99
- £10.46Trending at £14.18
- £15.43Trending at £24.34
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.