Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £17.73Trending at £20.04
- £9.24Trending at £10.95
- £24.56Trending at £25.99
- £26.45Trending at £27.79
- £19.99Trending at £23.76
- £29.50Trending at £30.44
- £15.72Trending at £15.91
About this product
- DescriptionExplores the use of computers/technology as a tool to aid in the appropriate instruction of ELLs across different content areas. This book focusses on the informed use of various technologies and software programs that can specifically aid ELLs. It also includes strategies for varying levels of access.
- Author BiographyTony Erben is Assistant Professor of Education and Director of the ESOL Endorsement Program at the University of Tampa. Ruth Ban is Assistant Professor of Education in TESOL at Barry University. Martha Castaneda is Assistant Professor of Foreign Language Education at Miami University.
- Author(s)Martha Castaneda,Ruth Ban,Tony Erben
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication01/08/2008
- GenreEducation & Teaching
- Series TitleTeaching English Language Learners Across the Curriculum
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Note10 black & white tables
- Weight430 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.