All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA comprehensive look at the Teaching Games for Understanding model, a dynamic approach to sports education that has gained worldwide popularity over the last 25 years.
- Author BiographyAs a physical educator and coach since 1976, Linda Griffin has published widely on authentic assessment, children's conceptions and conceptual change of students' sport and physical activity knowledge. Joy Butler is an Associate Professor of Health and Physical Education at Plymouth State University, USA. She has written numerous articles for a range of publications, including the Research Quarterly for Exercise and Sport and The Journal of Physical Education, Recreation and Dance.
- Author(s)Joy Butler,Linda L. Griffin
- PublisherHuman Kinetics Publishers
- Date of Publication01/01/2005
- GenreGeneral Sport & Fitness Training
- Place of PublicationChampaign
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- First Published2004
- ImprintHuman Kinetics Publishers
- Content Note30 illustrations
- Weight413 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine15 mm
Best-selling in Sports
Save on Sports
- £6.04Trending at £6.73
- £14.34Trending at £19.88
- £18.14Trending at £24.95
- £30.35Trending at £37.29
- £9.12Trending at £12.98
- £13.98Trending at £14.88
- £6.30Trending at £9.97
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.