CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £9.10Trending at £10.98
- £26.45Trending at £27.79
- £11.12Trending at £13.99
- £7.44Trending at £8.98
- £10.89Trending at £12.29
- £18.10Trending at £19.20
- £15.21Trending at £18.61
About this product
- DescriptionThis popular text explores and provides the subject knowledge to teach grammar, punctuation and spelling and gives guidance on how to teach it. New edition updated in line with the new National Curriculum for Key Stages 1 and explores the national SPAG tests in primary schools.
- Author BiographyDavid Waugh is subject leader for Primary English at Durham University. A former deputy headteacher, David worked in ITT from 1990 at the University of Hull, where he led the PGCE course and became Head of Department. In 2008 he was appointed as National Strategies Regional Adviser for ITT. As well as his educational writing, David also writes children's stories, including Lottie's Run published in 2015. Claire Warner is an education consultant for Primary English. Her recent roles include working as a senior adviser for literacy with the National Strategies, and as a senior lecturer and leader of undergraduate ITE programmes at Chester University. Rosemary Waugh is a linguist and classics teacher at Queen Margaret's School York. She has a particular interest in the history and development of grammar and etymology, and in their evolution.
- Author(s)Claire Warner,David Waugh,Rosemary Waugh
- PublisherSAGE Publications Ltd
- Date of Publication14/01/2016
- GenreEducation & Teaching
- Series TitleTransforming Primary QTS Series
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintSAGE Publications Ltd
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight581 g
- Width171 mm
- Height246 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.