CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £13.50Trending at £13.77
- £8.13Trending at £8.93
- £25.45Trending at £26.50
- £26.30Trending at £27.70
- £17.99Trending at £19.46
- £7.47Trending at £8.08
- £8.23Trending at £11.99
About this product
- DescriptionEngage your students in learning scientific concepts while helping them develop the skills and attitudes necessary to become independent thinkers and inquirers about the natural world.
- Author BiographyDouglas Llewellyn teaches science education courses at St. John Fisher College in Rochester, NY. Previously, he was the K-12 Director of Science at the Rochester City School District, a secondary school principal, and a middle school science teacher. Llewellyn is a frequent speaker at state and national conferences on inquiry- and argument-based teaching, constructivist learning, and science leadership.
- Author(s)Douglas J. Llewellyn
- PublisherSAGE Publications Inc
- Date of Publication08/12/2004
- GenreEducation & Teaching
- Place of PublicationThousand Oaks
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCorwin Press Inc
- Out-of-print date29/10/2013
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight544 g
- Width216 mm
- Height280 mm
- Spine13 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.