All listings for this product
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £19.50Trending at £25.09
- £9.24Trending at £10.99
- £19.99Trending at £23.80
- £30.79Trending at £33.99
- £21.79Trending at £22.04
- £28.00Trending at £30.23
- £16.99Trending at £18.58
About this product
- DescriptionThis comprehensive step-by-step guide provides practical guidance to implement literature circles in any social studies or language arts classroom.
- Author BiographyCarianne Bernadowski, PhD, is assistant professor of early childhood and elementary education in the Department of Education and Social Services at Robert Morris University, Pittsburgh, PA. Her published works include Linworth's Teaching with Books that Heal: Authentic Literature and Literacy Strategies to Help Children Cope with Everyday Problems; Research-Based Reading Strategies in the Library for Adolescent Learners; and Teaching Literacy Skills to Adolescents Using Coretta Scott King Award Winners. Kelly Morgano, MS, is an early childhood and elementary teacher with 15 years of experience in the classroom. She uses literature circles in her classrooms.
- Author(s)Carianne Bernadowski,Kelly Morgano
- Date of Publication24/10/2011
- GenreEducation & Teaching
- Place of PublicationEnglewood
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintLibraries Unlimited Inc
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight585 g
- Width216 mm
- Height279 mm
- Spine13 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.