All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis text on teaching history in primary schools contains examples from classrooms and checklists of helpful advice. It provides information on history lessons, different teaching methods, resources for teaching history and assessment recording and reporting.
- Author BiographyLucy O'Hara is a primary school teacher in Rotherham, UK, and has worked as a curriculum co-ordinator for history and a team leader for Key Stage 2. Mark O'Hara is Head of Student Experience in the Faculty of Development and Society at Sheffield Hallam University, UK.
- Author(s)Lucy O'Hara,Mark O'Hara
- PublisherBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Date of Publication01/10/2001
- GenreEducation & Teaching
- Series TitleReaching the standard
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintContinuum International Publishing Group Ltd.
- Out-of-print date03/11/2011
- Content Note20 illustrations
- Weight460 g
- Width189 mm
- Height246 mm
- Spine19 mm
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.00Trending at £5.99
- £12.89Trending at £16.17
- £14.56Trending at £16.20
- £9.98Trending at £10.45
- £7.72Trending at £9.99
- £11.10Trending at £15.01
- £54.14Trending at £82.85
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.