Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- £35.42Free P&P
- New condition
- Sold by grey_elk_books_au_and_uk
- See details for delivery est.
- £5.24Free P&P
- Good condition
- Sold by musicmagpie
- Est. delivery by 29 Oct
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Biographies & True Stories
Save on Biographies & True Stories
- £12.31Trending at £12.53
- £3.94Trending at £4.02
- £14.01Trending at £20.37
- £7.99Trending at £8.33
- £11.94Trending at £18.98
- £6.99Trending at £7.10
- £10.58Trending at £12.92
About this product
- DescriptionThe representation of the Holocaust in literature and film has confronted lecturers and students with some challenging questions. Does this unique and disturbing subject demand alternative pedagogic strategies? What is the role of ethics in the classroom encounter with the Holocaust? Scholars address these and other questions in this collection.
- Author BiographyGWYNETH BODGER Affiliated Lecturer at the Centre for the Study of Jewish-Christian Relations, Cambridge, UK TIM COLE Senior Lecturer in Social History at the University of Bristol, UK RACHEL FALCONER Reader in English Literature in the School of English at the University of Sheffield, UK NICOLA KING Senior Lecturer in English at the University of the West of England, UK ANTONY ROWLAND Senior Lecturer in English at the University of Salford, UK LIBBY SAXTON Lecturer in French and Film Studies in the School of Languages,Linguistics and Film at Queen Mary, University of London, UK R. CLIFTON SPARGO Fiction writer and critic, and Associate Professor of English at Marquette University, USA URSULA TIDD Senior Lecturer in French Studies at the University of Manchester, UK SUE VICE Professor of English Literature at the University of Sheffield, UK ANNE WHITEHEAD Senior Lecturer in Contemporary Literature and Theory in the School of English at the University of Newcastle upon Tyne, UK
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication01/11/2007
- GenreBiography: Historical, Political & Military
- Series TitleTeaching the New English
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content NoteXI, 170 p.
- Weight238 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Edited byBarry Langford,Robert Eaglestone
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.