All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWith a key focus on teaching, this book looks at the full experience of teaching international students, who often find it difficult to perform to their full abilities in a foreign environment. Full of practical suggestions and case study material.
- Author BiographyJudith Carroll is a Staff and Educational Developer, Oxford Centre for Staff and Learning Development (OCSLD) at Oxford Brookes University in the United Kingdom. She has extensive experience working in overseas countries and provides staff development on teaching international students to university staff across the United Kingdom. She has published in the area of plagiarism and international students. Dr Janette Ryan is a Senior Lecturer in Education at Monash University in Australia. She has researched the experiences of staff and students at universities in the United Kingdom and Australia in relation to the teaching and learning needs of international students, and has written extensively in this area.
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication20/10/2005
- GenreEducation & Teaching
- Series TitleSEDA Series
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintRoutledge Falmer
- Weight272 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Edited byJanette Ryan,Judith Carroll
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.55Trending at £4.82
- £10.30Trending at £10.51
- £22.57Trending at £23.39
- £3.60Trending at £6.98
- £4.44Trending at £8.07
- £6.29Trending at £10.14
- £9.97Trending at £12.08
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.