All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionHumberto Barreto shows professors how to teach macroeconomic models and incorporate data using Microsoft Excel(R) with free files and videos.
- Author BiographyDr Humberto Barreto earned his PhD from the University of North Carolina, Chapel Hill in 1985 with a specialization in the history of economic thought. In his teaching and writing, Barreto applies a pedagogical philosophy that eschews formalism and abstraction in favor of concrete problems and hands-on learning. He shows students how economists think, manipulate models, and use data. Barreto has previously been a Fulbright Scholar in the Dominican Republic, has won several teaching awards, and has given workshops all over the world on how to improve the teaching of economics and econometrics.
- Author(s)Humberto Barreto
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication23/05/2016
- GenreEconomics: Professional & General
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note28 b/w illus.
- Weight380 g
- Width177 mm
- Height253 mm
- Spine12 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £19.95Trending at £20.53
- £12.33Trending at £12.67
- £16.38Trending at £17.76
- £7.50Trending at £8.99
- £4.95Trending at £5.09
- £4.63Trending at £5.17
- £9.35Trending at £13.42
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.