Consider these sponsored items
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionFaculty members, researchers, instructional designers, students, administrators, and policy makers who engage with online learning will find this book an invaluable resource.
- Author BiographyClaire Howell Major is a professor of higher education at the University of Alabama. She is the coauthor of Qualitative Research: The Essential Guide to Theory and Practice, An Introduction to Qualitative Research Synthesis: Managing the Information Explosion in Social Science Research, and Collaborative Learning Techniques: A Handbook for College Faculty.
- Author(s)Claire Howell Major
- PublisherJohns Hopkins University Press
- Date of Publication02/04/2015
- GenreEducation & Teaching
- Series TitleTech.edu: A Hopkins Series on Education and Technology
- Place of PublicationBaltimore, MD
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJohns Hopkins University Press
- Content Note7 Line drawings, black and white; 64 Halftones, black and white
- Weight476 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine22 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Society & Education
Save on Society & Education
- £22.45Trending at £23.39
- £27.92Trending at £28.21
- £27.19Trending at £29.68
- £25.66Trending at £30.99
- £23.42Trending at £29.79
- £23.46Trending at £23.81
- £19.71Trending at £21.59
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.