All listings for this product
Best-selling in Society & Education
Save on Society & Education
- £14.31Trending at £15.68
- £28.65Trending at £29.99
- £26.11Trending at £28.79
- £25.68Trending at £27.85
- £7.94Trending at £10.99
- £23.71Trending at £26.09
- £22.69Trending at £24.29
About this product
- DescriptionMany educators feel caught between mandates to meet literacy standards and the desire to respond to individual students' interests, skills, and challenges. This book illustrates how a dialogical approach to practice will enable teachers to meet the needs of today's diverse student population within a standardized curriculum.
- PublisherTeachers' College Press
- Date of Publication30/12/2015
- GenreEducation & Teaching
- Series TitleLanguage and Literacy Series
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintTeachers' College Press
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Edited byBob Fecho,Michelle M. Falter,Xiaoli Hong
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.