Best-selling in Travel Guides & Travel Stories
Save on Travel Guides & Travel Stories
- £9.91Trending at £13.99
- £19.38Trending at £30.00
- £11.70Trending at £13.78
- £10.41Trending at £14.47
- £11.32Trending at £12.34
- £12.51Trending at £16.54
- £11.77Trending at £14.47
About this product
- DescriptionProvides teachers and parents with 75 engaging and creative lessons that make teaching phonemic awareness fun and meaningful.
- Author BiographyNancy Allen Jurenka is a graduate of Wilson College with a degree in psychology, she continued her education at Western Connecticut University. She received her doctorate from Indiana University. She is the author and co-author of four earlier books for Teacher Ideas Press: Responding to Literature: Activities for Grades 6, 7, and 8, Beyond the Bean Seed, Cultivating a Child's Imagination Through Gardening, and Hobbies Through Children's Books and Activities. Nancy teaches children's literature and reading education courses at Central Washington University.
- Author(s)Nancy Allen Jurenka
- Date of Publication30/07/2005
- GenreEducation & Teaching
- Place of PublicationWestport
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintTeachers Ideas Press - an Imprint of Heinemann
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight307 g
- Width216 mm
- Height280 mm
- Spine6 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.