All listings for this product
About this product
- Author(s)Ariel Ennis
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication07/02/2017
- GenreAlternative Belief Systems
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Note26 black & white illustrations, 3 black & white halftones, 23 black & white line drawings
- Weight362 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Table Of Contents1. A Priest and a Rabbi Walk into a Bar: Now What? 2. Introducing Religious Literacy 3. Measuring Religious Literacy 4. Translating to a Workshop 5. Sample Workshop 6. Workshop Outcome 7. Bringing Faith Zone to Your Campus
- Author BiographyAriel Ennis is Assistant Director and Senior Multifaith Educator at the Of Many Institute for Multifaith Leadership in the Office of Global Spiritual Life, and Adjunct Lecturer at the Silver School of Social Work at New York University, USA, and creator and host of the Multifaithful Podcast.
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £13.46Trending at £18.00
- £32.33Trending at £34.19
- £13.79Trending at £20.01
- £5.43Trending at £5.49
- £23.44Trending at £40.21
- £9.70Trending at £10.26
- £20.62Trending at £29.99
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.