Consider these sponsored items
- £17.99Was:£23.99Free postage
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionFour colour new edition which focuses on creative ways of teaching Science and working scientifically, full of activities and ideas for practice that not only supports trainee placements but also their first year in teaching.
- Author BiographyHellen Ward is actively involved in science education, working as a Principal lecturer at Canterbury Christ Church University and with teachers in a number of Local Authorities. Hellen has written several books and a number of other publications, and has developed teaching resources and teaching materials to support the teaching and learning of science. She has also contributed to science television programmes, website and teaching resources for the BBC Hellen is faculty Director for STEM at Christ Church and is also an independent education consultant. Hellen is an active member of the Association for Science Education (ASE). and a regular contributor to both national and regional conferences. She is also a member of the Association for Achievement and Improvement through Assessment (AIAA) and has published materials on assessment. Hellen is a hub leader for the Primary Science Quality Mark working with teachers across the kent and Medway region. Judith Roden is an experienced teacher of science in all phases of education. She was a Principal Lecturer working in the Faculty of Education, Canterbury Christ Church University, where she undertook the role of crossphase science team leader, managing a large team of science tutors. She has written a number of science books including the Reflective Reader in Primary Science Education, co-wrote Extending Knowledge in Practice as well a number of books, articles and chapters in respected science books. Judith now works part time for Teach First Kent and Medway.
- PublisherSAGE Publications Ltd
- Date of Publication10/03/2016
- GenreEducation & Teaching
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintSAGE Publications Ltd
- Width170 mm
- Height242 mm
- Edited byHellen Ward,Judith Roden
- Edition Statement3rd Revised edition
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £3.69Trending at £3.80
- £12.88Trending at £16.19
- £14.56Trending at £16.20
- £9.97Trending at £10.47
- £8.24Trending at £11.94
- £61.04Trending at £83.99
- £8.95Trending at £15.99
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.